ExidaSP Consultant DMCC / VECO Engineering DMCC participated in RECRUITMENT TECH MENA held at Dusit Thani, Dubai, UAE last 22nd October 2018.
Recruitment Tech MENA is a recruitment technology focused platform which brings the most topical, content-driven, engaging and interactive platform for recruiters addresses the most pressing issues in the regional and global context for the recruiters throws a spotlight on AI, Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning, natural language processing, predictive algorithms and other cognitive technologies that effect on the talent acquisition strategies showcase the latest technology trends supporting the Recruitment sets up different engagement points in the form of keynote presentations, panel discussion, roundtable discussions, technology showcase and networking breaks.
It benefits the Recruiters to:
- Optimize workforce planning with the best in class technology solutions.
- Establish the understanding of balance between the technologies in recruitment and human connection.
- Understand data analytics potential, its crucial impact on the future of recruitment process for your business and tools and techniques to drive the business productivity.
- Measure artificial intelligence scope, current trends and what it takes to leverage it to evolve your talent acquisition process to the next level.
- Learn to leverage Social Media and Mobile Recruiting: Latest trends and future opportunities.
- Learn the implementation strategy for adopting the latest recruitment technologies and trends.
The Event Speakers:
- Clemens Mielke (SHRM-SCP,SPHRi), Managing Director, “Referbility.com”
- Astej Sahi, Director EMEA Enterprise, “Pymetrics”
- Dr. Premkumar Naidu GPHR, Head – Human Capital Management, “Sobha Group”
- Dr. Zakir Malik, Group General Manager – Human Resources, “Oasis Investments Co. (Al Shirawi Group)”
- Judith Trujillo, Human Resources Manager, “General Motors – Middle East”
- Nicholas Harvey, Head of Talent and Resourcing COE, “Serco Middle East”
- Hicham Wifaq, Talent Acquisition Leader Middle-East & Africa, “IBM”
- David Van Lochem, VP Human Resources Middle East & Africa, “IDEMIA”
- Suzanne Gandy, Director – Talent Management, “DMCC”
- Karan Shah, MENA Employer Branding Consultant, “EY”
- Huma Sajwani, Partner, “JobsForNationals.com”
- John O’Connell, Corporate Head-HR(GCC), “NMC Healthcare”
- Georgy Chakhidze; HR Director META, “Kaspersky Lab”