http://exidasp.ca/EPS/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/2Untitledsss.png 287 972 exida4yc http://exidasp.ca/EPS/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/logo9.png exida4yc2021-02-02 13:21:012021-02-02 13:53:44Ugly Sweater Christmas Party
http://exidasp.ca/EPS/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Untitledsss.png 287 972 exida4yc http://exidasp.ca/EPS/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/logo9.png exida4yc2021-02-02 10:39:132021-02-02 13:48:15ExidaSP has been awarded the Detail Engineering Design for Electrical Defects within Kurdistan Pumping station-1 (KPS1) for KPC
http://exidasp.ca/EPS/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/ExidaSP-News.png 1281 964 exida4yc http://exidasp.ca/EPS/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/logo9.png exida4yc2021-02-02 09:48:362021-02-02 10:33:17Breast Cancer
http://exidasp.ca/EPS/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/1Untitledsss.png 287 972 exida4yc http://exidasp.ca/EPS/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/logo9.png exida4yc2021-02-02 09:44:252021-02-02 13:51:12ExidaSP Consultant awarded a FEED & Detailed Engineering Project in Kurdistan, Iraq
http://exidasp.ca/EPS/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/6810-oil-and-gas-visual-coast-151215-1-8000-rgb-1.jpg 344 1125 exida4yc http://exidasp.ca/EPS/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/logo9.png exida4yc2021-02-02 01:49:272021-02-02 12:49:44ExidaSP has placed and mobilized its first personnel to site in Iraq, working with HQCEC
http://exidasp.ca/EPS/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Picture1-1.jpg 825 1368 exida4yc http://exidasp.ca/EPS/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/logo9.png exida4yc2018-11-14 10:53:362018-11-19 04:57:19ExidaSP has signed a PMC Contract with Sonatrach
SONATRACH and Exidasp Consultant Co., and other companies proceeded on 06 November 2018 at the headquarters of the Directorate General from SONATRACH, signing the framework agreements of Project Management Consultancy (PMC). The signing ceremony took place in the presence of Mr. Abdel Moumen Ould Kaddour, and the President Director of SONATRACH and Mr. Zane Faiz, the Director of Engineering and Project Management (EPM)
This is a frame PMC contract signed between SONATRACH and Four (4) companies including Exidasp.
Congratulation to the “Team that Delivers”
http://exidasp.ca/EPS/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Picture1.jpg 1020 1890 exida4yc http://exidasp.ca/EPS/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/logo9.png exida4yc2018-11-08 07:53:572018-11-08 07:53:57Recruitment Tech MENA - Synopsis
ExidaSP Consultant DMCC / VECO Engineering DMCC participated in RECRUITMENT TECH MENA held at Dusit Thani, Dubai, UAE last 22nd October 2018.
Recruitment Tech MENA is a recruitment technology focused platform which brings the most topical, content-driven, engaging and interactive platform for recruiters addresses the most pressing issues in the regional and global context for the recruiters throws a spotlight on AI, Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning, natural language processing, predictive algorithms and other cognitive technologies that effect on the talent acquisition strategies showcase the latest technology trends supporting the Recruitment sets up different engagement points in the form of keynote presentations, panel discussion, roundtable discussions, technology showcase and networking breaks.
It benefits the Recruiters to:
- Optimize workforce planning with the best in class technology solutions.
- Establish the understanding of balance between the technologies in recruitment and human connection.
- Understand data analytics potential, its crucial impact on the future of recruitment process for your business and tools and techniques to drive the business productivity.
- Measure artificial intelligence scope, current trends and what it takes to leverage it to evolve your talent acquisition process to the next level.
- Learn to leverage Social Media and Mobile Recruiting: Latest trends and future opportunities.
- Learn the implementation strategy for adopting the latest recruitment technologies and trends.
The Event Speakers:
- Clemens Mielke (SHRM-SCP,SPHRi), Managing Director, “Referbility.com”
- Astej Sahi, Director EMEA Enterprise, “Pymetrics”
- Dr. Premkumar Naidu GPHR, Head – Human Capital Management, “Sobha Group”
- Dr. Zakir Malik, Group General Manager – Human Resources, “Oasis Investments Co. (Al Shirawi Group)”
- Judith Trujillo, Human Resources Manager, “General Motors – Middle East”
- Nicholas Harvey, Head of Talent and Resourcing COE, “Serco Middle East”
- Hicham Wifaq, Talent Acquisition Leader Middle-East & Africa, “IBM”
- David Van Lochem, VP Human Resources Middle East & Africa, “IDEMIA”
- Suzanne Gandy, Director – Talent Management, “DMCC”
- Karan Shah, MENA Employer Branding Consultant, “EY”
- Huma Sajwani, Partner, “JobsForNationals.com”
- John O’Connell, Corporate Head-HR(GCC), “NMC Healthcare”
- Georgy Chakhidze; HR Director META, “Kaspersky Lab”
http://exidasp.ca/EPS/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/a3276656-1c60-42f7-b73d-538479434da4.jpg 853 1280 exida4yc http://exidasp.ca/EPS/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/logo9.png exida4yc2017-08-27 05:08:072017-08-27 05:25:04Visit of MOC DG Mr. Adnan Noshi in CPF3 Project Halfaya site
http://exidasp.ca/EPS/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/WhatsApp-Image-2017-05-12-at-1.13.12-PM.jpeg 756 1008 exida4yc http://exidasp.ca/EPS/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/logo9.png exida4yc2017-05-21 07:15:412017-05-28 07:55:42ExidaSP's MD Visit to '"THE TEAM THAT DELIVERS" at Halfaya Site /Iraq
http://exidasp.ca/EPS/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/IMG_1550.jpg 352 480 exida4yc http://exidasp.ca/EPS/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/logo9.png exida4yc2015-03-21 12:54:592018-03-27 06:57:34Halfaya Phase 3 - Iraq
ExidaSP/PGTSSB JV has been awarded the PMC Service for CPF3 and associated facilities, starting date is 1st of April 2015 for an initial term of duration of 36 months with an extension option of 12 months.